Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oneskein Crazy


I went a little crazy with the Oneskein book. This book by Leigh Radford has only been out for a couple of months and is very popular. There is even a blog where you can post pictures of your finished project. It was written for someone like me who has lots of lonely skeins looking for patterns.
The felted clutch is knitted out of Lopi. The top curled up, unlike the picture in the book, but maybe I'll run it through the washer another time. The cupcake base was made from a scrap of baby wool doubled and the top made from doubled mohair & a speckled novelty yarn. The top has yet to be sewn on to the base. The triple cable scarf is in progress and is from a wool, silk and alpaca blend by aarlan. I have two balls of this, so I might make it a little longer. The spiral Rib bag is made from Sirdar Super Chunky. All yarn from stash.

No comments: