Thursday, February 26, 2009

Warm and Cozy

Magic Mitts.
Weavers Wool Mini Shawl
Pinwheel Pillow

My three latest projects. My hands were getting cold while working on the computer so I knit these fingerless mittens in one evening. Knit of Patons SWS, a wool and soy blend. I never could figure out how they could spin soy into yarn. Easy pattern called Magic Mitts.

The shawl is to keep my shoulders warm. This took a little longer to knit, but was not hard. I used four skeins of Bernat Cashmere, which by the way only has a teeny bit of cashmere and is mostly acrylic.

The Pinwheel pillow is a pattern from Knitscene magazine. I used a chunky brown acrylic from my stash. I did think about stuffing it with yarn, but I used polyester stuffing instead.
Three projects to make me more comfortable.

No comments: