Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's Next on My Knitting Agenda

I've finished my blanket. It was hard to stick to just one project, but it is done. 


What next?  I have signed up for a mystery knit-a-long (KAL) on Ravelry.  Everyone in the group will make the same pullover sweater.  My usual problem knitting sweaters is that I get half-way along and get dissatisfied in some way and either rip it out or store it away in a closet.  Perhaps working with  a group I will finish.  I am using Avignon, a cotton silk blend by Classic Elite  that has been in my stash for many years.


On a sad note..
My sister's miniature dachshund Maddy died last week after a short illness. I had recently knit this blanket for her. She will be missed.

Did you notice that all these projects are beige?  Just a coincidence.

No comments: