Sunday, September 30, 2012

Featherweight Finally Finished

It took a while, and a lot of ripping and knitting, but I'm pleased with the result. The pattern is called Featherweight and is one of the more popular cardigans on Ravelry. I changed it a little bit by doing garter stitch on the cuffs and collar.

First holiday gift hat finished, also.  Another popular pattern called Capucine.  Do you see a trend here?
Again I changed the pattern a little bit by knitting garter stitch and skipping the tassel on the crown.  Not quite sure who will be the recipient.

And last of all, I made my Easy Stripes pattern in a solid color. It is a little small for a market bag, but just right for a project bag.  I have the yarn and pattern for my next gift hat. It's a pattern I have wanted to knit for a couple of years.  Can you guess?






No comments: