Thursday, January 08, 2015

Starting the New Year...


...by posting a cowl knit last year.    I really like the way the yarn and the pattern came together.  It is a simple 4 x 4 rib pattern done in the round. The stitch count is a  multiple of 8 minus 1 to make the spiral rib.  I cast on using the crochet cast-on, (which is my new favorite), and purled two rows before starting the rib.  I ended the same way and bound off in purl.  The yarn is Ella Rae Latte.  Yes, I gave it away, to a very knitworthy person. I do think I'll make one for myself, though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your work. Is there a way to contact you for your work?? I am interested in having sweater vests made for myself. Contact me at: paradise433713@gmail.com

OC knitter said...

Thank you for the compliment! My knitting is just a hobby, so I don't do commissions. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.