Thursday, November 29, 2007

Glass Slipper Sweater

I took it to Thanksgiving where it was tried on by several women, so if you fit it - you get it.
The pattern is "Bold and Bulky Mini Cardi" from Stephanie Japel's Fitted Knits. I have been obsessed by the patterns in this book, though I really don't have a fitted knits body. Her patterns are knitted from the top down with minimal seaming. It was a fun and fast knit. I followed the pattern almost exactly except for the trim on the sleeves where I ran out of yarn.

4 comments:

Meg said...

It is so cute!

Do you think it fit me?

Meg

Meg said...

PS I just got another compliment on your fetching (green) handwarmers. My proctor at my final LOVES them. She said she had a pair kinda like yours she bought from urban outfitters, but they only came in black. She wanted my green ones. :-)

OC knitter said...

Meg - The Glass Slipper sweater is yours if you want it. It is perfect for you!

Meg said...

Thanks for the sweater! So warm and cute!!

I was glad I got to see you guys this break, even if it was only for a bit.